We’ve Got You Covered

Community Action Center offers a variety of housing solutions for those in crisis. Please review the options below and contact the office to set up an appointment with a Housing Solutions staff member.

Please call 509-334-9147 to make a rental assistance appointment with a Housing Solutions Case Manager.


Emergency Housing

Motel vouchers may be issued to people who are currently homeless.

If it is outside of business hours, the Pullman Police Department ((509) 332-2521) can provide motel vouchers, too!

For 8-4:30, M-F, make an appointment with a Housing Solutions staff member, which is the first step to receiving this resource. Homeless housing assistance is based on the current situation and available funds.

Individual’s and families who are homeless or facing eviction are encouraged to make an appointment with a Housing Solutions staff member. We will review your housing needs and options for housing assistance. Help is available for eviction prevention and move-in assistance, depending on qualifications, and we will work to connect you with the help you need.

CAC operates a transitional housing program that provides subsidy for rent based on household income. Candidates are screened and the situation is assessed by a Housing Solutions staff member, and an application is submitted based upon the initial screening and assessment process.

Participants may be, but are not limited to, homeless families, families with children, and families interested in working with Housing Solutions staff to identify goals and develop an action plan.

Families in need of emergency housing assistance are asked to contact the Housing Solutions staff to arrange an appointment. Funds are available on a limited basis, and there may be a waiting list for these programs.

How well have we done serving you and your community? Complete this easy survey to let us know…

Tell us about your visit