Learn to cook healthy meals for
Community Action Center is hosting a six week series called “Cooking Matters” in our community kitchen. Cooking Matters is a program of Share Our Strength, presented locally in partnership with Solid Ground. The class features different nutrition concepts, recipes, and skills each week.
- Cook nutritious and delicious food on a budget
- Get a free bag of groceries each week
- Discuss nutrition concepts and work with a chef to prepare healthy meals
- Take a trip to the grocery store to learn to shop for healthy and affordable food
- Meet your neighbors in class and share ideas for making small changes toward a healthier life
SIGN UP FOR THIS FREE COOKING CLASS TODAY!
DATE: Thursdays February 8-March 22 (March 1 off for a break!)
TIME: 4:00-6:00 PM
Community Action Center Classroom & Kitchen
350 SE Fairmont Road
Pullman, WA 99163