*These Applications are Now Closed!*
2021 Small Business Grants Open from Community Action Center and Whitman County!
Apply for a CDBG CV1 Microenterprise
assistance grant for up to $5,000
Funds are available on a limited basis, and applicants are not guaranteed assistance. $25,000 has been made available for these grants through a Whitman County Community Development Block Grant and Washington State Department of Commerce.
Who qualifies for these grants?
- Small businesses with up to 5 full-time employees
(or 5 full-time equivalents)
- Owner and business located in Whitman County
- Financially impacted by COVID-19 and/or Stay Home order
- May be a home business where business income contributes to household income
- May not be a business whose role is to manage other businesses
- Eligibility also determined by number of people in owner’s household, including the owner, with anticipated total household income lower than the following amounts:
|Anticipated Total Household Income for upcoming year…
Anticipated gross income (before deductions) from all sources of income (wages, child support, SSI, unemployment, pension, income from assets, etc.), from all adult family and non-family members in the household.Do not use business gross income
|Eligible by number of people in owner’s household, including owner:
If you believe you and your business qualify, please complete the application and submit for consideration.
Applications are available from Community Action Center, the Pullman Chamber of Commerce, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
350 SE Fairmont Rd l Pullman WA 99163 l 509-334-9147
Empowering People and Communities throughout Whitman County to Reach their Full Potential
This grant funding is available for qualifying microenterprise owners impacted by COVID-19 to stabilize businesses in our Whitman County communities. To request assistance, you must meet the program requirements, submit required documentation, and certify the application form as directed at the time of inquiry.
Unlike other assistance being offered to businesses, these grant funds are based on COVID-19 impact to your business and to your personal household income.