Volunteers are the heroes of Community Action Center. Would you like to help achieve our mission alongside staff and in solidarity with those we serve? Volunteers help operate the Community Food Bank weekly: gardening, rescuing food from grocery stores, sorting, shelving, and assisting clients.
To get signed up for a volunteer activity, follow the steps below:
1. Complete a volunteer application (click to access).
2. Drop the completed form at our office or email it to: email@example.com
3. Sign up for current volunteer opportunities at the WSU Center for Civic Engagement’s Give Pulse Program (click to access)
4. Once on the Give Pulse site, type Community Action Center in the search box, select Community Action Center, and browse up-to-date volunteer opportunities
5. Find an activity of interest and click on the picture, find a day & time that works for you, and select Register to get signed up.